Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Gift

A young man I work with has recently added a new baby to his family!  His wife has been on total bed rest since before Christmas - so I know she is extremely happy to be out and about among the living again.

I've had to carve out some time to work on a project for the baby shower we'll have tomorrow at work.  I knew they had pretty well everything the needed for the nursery, and I wanted to create a special memory for Isabelle Aurora.

I love to do pen and ink line drawings and softly paint with water color.
I also made a cute little card to send warm wishes and congratulations.
I won't be at the shower tomorrow...I teach my computer class on Friday mornings, but I'm hoping he and his wife, and little Isabella will be surprised!

0 Cowgurls said: