Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Paper Cowgirl Altered Art Retreat - Swaps

We (my sister and I) have arrived safely in Waxahachie (it's only about an hour south of us).
We have our matching bags ready to leave for class in awhile.
We have all our supplies and are anxious to learn new techniques.  I'll post our class projects later.


Last night was our big meet and greet.  There were ABSOLUTELY 92 ladies there!  The place was packed.


About 8:00 pm we began our swaps...here is my apron partner, Jennifer.


I love the little pink apron she swapped with me.


She paid every attention to the details.


Shannon and I swapped Inspiration Boards.


RED...my favorite color!


I haven't even had a chance to go through my pocket to see what inspiration is hidden away.


Not the best picture, but Marie and I were altered box swappers.


Her gift was over the top.


My new spoon necklace "Junk Queen"...


So many lovelies to dig into when I get home.


Well...we're off for the day.  Doubt I'll be back today, but thought you'd like a peek at my name tag.  With all the "trinkets" we swapped last night, my name tag is filling up. 


Till tomorrow...
debi

0 Cowgurls said: