Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July - Cushions

Today was a great day for just being lazy by the pool!  I took the completed cushions with me to my friends house so I would have a "comfy" chair to sit on today!  I think with the temperatures going beyond 100 today we all needed a cushion so we didn't fry our backsides on the chairs.

SO...as promised, here are the completed cushions in their new home.


We spent most of the day in the pool, so they did not get much "sitting" time to break them in, but once the sun was lower in the sky they made a great place to hang out and wait for the burgers to finish cooking.


And best of all...they were a great place to hang out while awaiting the fireworks to begin!


We've been busy painting and moving the guest room and the office this weekend...so new pictures to come this week.
Till tomorrow...
debi

0 Cowgurls said: