Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oklahoma Kitchen Love

One of the best things about our Oklahoma weekend was viewing some of the wonderful "merchandising" that's done in the antique malls.
Like things and colors grouped together make such a statement.  It just draws you into the display!
I'll let you just enjoy. 
Go ahead...I know someone you know had one of these colors, sets, pieces! You mother, grandmother, aunt, sister....I had so much fun looking and wishing......


















I love the little girl kitchen set...


My mother gave me a set of canisters just like these...my daughter  decided she "needed" them for her kitchen.  You'll be seeing them again.





Isn't this a great stove?  Sorry...sold!
How about this one!  I love this vintage look.
Ohhhhh...this is MY stove!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed all the kitchen love.  Don't you wish you still had all those "old" items?  Maybe the owners of these items didn't have children helping them.  I know my girls blew up one of my Pyrex bowls on the stove top making macaroni and cheese.
Till next time,
debi

3 Cowgurls said:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's some great shopping. I see many more collections in your pics than I see here in KY in the shops. Great displays always draw me in, regardless of what the product is. I've discovered that I like things I didn't know I liked by studying displays.

Vintagesquirrel said...

Wow! I want to go shopping in Oklahoma...

Our Little Blessings said...

Wish I was shopping there. I do see some things that I have my kitchen. They came from my Grandma.